Middle Road (opposite the Belmont Hills Golf Club)
Minister: Rev Alistair Bennett
Christ Church is English in its origin - taking its life from those English Puritans who early in the seventeenth century colonized Bermuda. It was built in 1719 on land given by Thomas Gilbert of Warwick Tribe. Additions and alterations have been made, but the original walls remain. Although there is evidence of much earlier association with the Church in Scotland, and preference had always been shown for Scottish ministers, it was not until 1843 that the congregation took steps to become part of the Free Church of Scotland. In 1929 Christ Church, which had been with the United Free Church of Scotland since 1900, became a part of the Church of Scotland, and formalizing its relationship with The Church of Scotland as a full member in 2001. It became a member of the Presbytery of Europe in May 2008.